Quick and easy Italian inspired chicken meal prep with delicious roast veggies and rice.
Serving Information: 3 Servings - 501 calories each
590 g / 1.3 lb chicken breasts
150 g / 5.1 oz brown rice (uncooked)
100 g / 3.3 oz red onions
150 g / 5.1 oz cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp Italian seasoning blend (low sodium)
½ tbsp smoked paprika
½ tbsp red pepper flakes
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Set oven to 400°F / 200°C / Gas 6.
2. Cook brown rice according to packet instructions and set it aside.
3. To a bowl add diced chicken and chopped veggies.
4. Add seasonings and stir to combine. Transfer the mixture to a large baking tray lined with parchment paper and spread the ingredients into one layer. Place the baking sheet in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Portion your brown rice, chicken, red onion and cherry tomatoes into your meal prep containers. When ready to eat, reheat or enjoy cold.