Updated: Jan 8
Try this Mediterranean-inspired chicken wrap that’s easy to make, will satisfy your taste buds and feed those muscles.
Serving Information: 4 Servings - 486 calories each
740 g / 1.6 lb chicken breasts
4 whole wheat tortilla wraps
¼ cup hummus
90 g / 3.2 oz cucumber
130 g / 4.4 oz cherry tomatoes
1½ tbsp red onions
1½ tbsp dried oregano
1. Set oven to 400°F / 200°C / Gas 6.
2. Dice chicken into smaller chunks to speed up cooking time. Season with your choice of seasonings and place in the oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
3. Chop cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
4. To a wrap add hummus, chicken, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
5. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Top with a little oregano.
6. Store in the fridge in an airtight container to preserve freshness.