It's one of my favourite dishes It's super nutritious easy to make and high in protein too.
Serving information: 1 serving - Calories 455kcal | Protein 47g | carbs 71g | fat 13g | fiber 9g | sugar 0g |
2 slices wholemeal bread
1 vine tomato
Handful of lettuce
10 g light butter
1 slice low fat cheese
125 g tuna in spring water
Salt & Pepper
1. Toasts 2 slices of whole-grain bread.
2. Meantime, wash the tomatoes, cucumber, and butter lettuce.
3. Cut half of the cucumber and the tomato into slices.
4. Spread drained tuna onto the toast and top with the sliced vegetables and the lettuce. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Put a slice of cheese on top and place the toasts into a sandwich maker.